COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, On the Ball has increased our standards for safe and responsible health care. Our measures include enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE), more frequent and stringent disinfection procedures, as well as optimization of space and timing of appointments.
On the Ball continues to provide virtual care for those who may not be able, or comfortable, to attend appointments in person. In addition, all of our group classes, presentations, and workshops are being offered virtually as well.
We are committed to:
- Thoroughly sanitizing all treatment rooms, reception area, and equipment with medical grade disinfectant after every visit.
- Wearing the necessary PPE, advised by the Ministry of Health and our respective governing colleges including masks, gloves, and possibly eye protection and/or gowns.
- Continuing to accept contactless payments, including by reception, online or via e-transfer. A credit card can also be stored on file to allow for easy and quick payment. Statements will be e-mailed to the address on file.
You will be asked to:
- Complete the automated online screening questionnaire six hours prior to your visit (sent via e-mail).
If you answer yes to any of the questions, our receptionist will give you a call. Your appointment may be moved online when applicable; or reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- Wear a mask prior to entering the clinic, as well as during your time within the clinic, unless otherwise specified and directed by your care provider. Some exceptions may apply, such as if your child is:
under two years of age, or under the age of five years either chronologically or developmentally and refuses to wear a mask and cannot be persuaded to do so by their caregiver,
with medical conditions including breathing or cognitive difficulties, or a disability, that prevents them from safely wearing a mask,
has sensory challenges and is unable to wear a mask.
- Sanitize your hands when you arrive for your appointment and before exiting the clinic.
- Leave outdoor footwear in a designated boot tray and bring all other belonging into the room.
If you want to stay in the loop, be the first to know about important news, or get exclusive tips, Sign Up for Our e-Newsletter Today!